Updated Check-in Protocols and guidelines for your VISITS:
If you have experienced any signs or symptoms of respiratory disease in the past two weeks, or have been exposed to someone who has COVID 19, you cannot be treated in a dental office setting. Please use the restroom prior to your visit.
- Curbside waiting and check-in: To adhere to social distancing rules, we request that you please wait in your car when you arrive at our office. Check in by texting us at 707-242-9037 or calling us at Santa Rosa Office Phone Number 707-544-2811 and we will let you know when we are ready for you to come in. We would like to minimize waiting room use as much as we can.
- Please leave all extraneous items in your car. Upon entering, the assistant will provide you with a hand sanitizer. Upon exiting the treatment room, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer again.
- We will check the temperature of everyone who enters the office. If you show an elevated temperature of 100 F or higher, we will have to re-schedule your appointment.
- Each patient will be asked to rinse with antiseptic rinse and will notice some additional suctioning devices during their visit.
Some of these measures may seem strange or new to you but have been put in place for the utmost safety. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
While our team hopes that this posting provides you with a comprehensive update on the status of our office, we would first like to offer our heartfelt sympathies to everyone who has been affected by this Pandemic. Our thoughts go out to those who are going through health challenges, financial struggles, anxiety, or the loss of those near and dear because of this. This has been a very uncertain time in our lives unlike anything we have ever experienced, and certainly one we will not soon forget. We have confidence that we will all rise from this as kinder, more compassionate human beings better equipped to face what life brings our way!
increased disinfection and safety measures:
- All instruments that have patient contact are either single-use or sterilized in a steam autoclave after being steam and detergent washed; a highly effective process rarely seen in a dental office setting.
- We also use hospital-grade disinfectants throughout the office. Our sterilization machines are tested weekly to ensure that they kill all bacterial spores. The safety of our patients and team members is our highest priority and responsibility, we take it very seriously.
- We have gone beyond the regulatory requirements and added Air Purifiers in common areas and UV Air purification in the treatment rooms to improve air quality and disinfection and create a healthier environment for everyone.
- Our fully private operatories isolate patients and doors remain shut during treatment.
- We have ordered additional particulate eliminating units to add to our existing units for use during procedures that create aerosols; a step not mandated by government agencies that have long been a part of our office’s standard of care.
- We have also secured all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment to ensure the safety of our dental team and patients.
In order to maintain a safe environment, we are taking these new measures and we are using special check-in procedures at this time, please find our protocol below and contact us if you have any questions. We ask that you please abide by these new guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Again, we would like to reiterate our sympathies to any who have been directly or indirectly affected by this virus. We look forward to welcoming you back to our office and want to assure you that we take your safety seriously. Be kind, be patient, we are all in this together. Thank you for trusting us with your health!
Dr. Jordan and Team
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. – Marie Curie